We are currently on the 5th of the preparatory practices. Over the next 2 sessions Geshe la will go over cause and effect, as this is an important prerequisite for understanding this part of Jorchoe
- Purifying the space and setting up the representations of body, speech & mind of Buddha. This involves cleaning the altar room, setting up the altar, etc. which will be a very auspicious beginning.
- Arranging the offerings
- Resting in 7-point Vairochana’s equipoise, setting motivation, taking refuge and arousing bodhicitta
- Visualizing the merit field
- Accumulating merit and purifying misdeeds through the seven-limb prayer and offering mandala
- Requesting inspiration through prayers